Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013: My First Blog

So…today is January 1st, 2013. One of my goals for this year is to document something in my life for at least one year.

When I think of blogging, I think of somebody trying to present something to the public that piques their interests. I've run many thoughts through my head about what I could possibly blog about that reaches that goal. I was clueless!! What I came up with is to blog for me/Mi!! I will use MY website to document things that are on my mind and that pique MY interests. This will be my outlet. I will discuss a number of things; some may grab your attention, some may not, but at the end of the day it will be all me/Mi!


I'm not a professional writer, by any means, but I'm striving to do my best in that area. I don't exactly think thoughts that are always grammatically correct. I think in long, running sentences connected by ellipses. My writing seems to mimic my thought process, but I try to disguise that as best as I can!


I've decided to do a better job documenting my hair journey. I started this journey on January 30, 2012 and I've been slacking with documenting it. This is definitely new territory for me and I'm sure I'll want to remember these times (because my hair will probably never be this short ever again, if I have anything to do with it!). What's a better way to remember these times than to blog about them?!


Other things I'll blog about will include my couponing escapades, new recipes I’m trying, clever thoughts I have, cute pictures I run across, etc. Again, this is my outlet and I will use it as such! Next year I want to be able to look back and see where I was compared with the progress I've made. One of my best friends keeps pushing me to try blogging, so I figure why not?


Let's get started!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

What are you thoughts?!

Blogs Buttons

Pharr Away
© Just Mi!. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig