Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sunday Social on Monday!!

It's Monday, but I'm doing my Sunday Social anyway!!

Sunday Social

Here we go!!


1. 5 songs you'll listen to for
the rest of your life:
Wowzers!! This is definitely a tough questions. These answers took me all week to think of!
1. Marvin's Room - Drake
2. In The Morning - J. Cole ft. Drake
3. My Boo - Ghost Town DJs (This song brings back so many memories. It came out when I was in the 5th grade. It was kinda like a girl anthem...and to this day, every time this song is heard/played it brings that feeling of nostalgia amongst everyone who was a part of that era.)
4. Swing My Way - K.P. & Envyi (for the same reasons as #3)
5. One In A Million - Aaliyah (She was one of my favorite R&B singers; I would have loved to have seen how she would have grown in this industry. If she wasn't around, some of the R&B artists that are doing so well now, would have a run for their money.)


2. 5 things on your bucket list:
1. Pay off all my debt, most importantly my student loans!
2. Extreme traveling (I want to go to the western part of the US - Las Vegas, Texas, & California are musts; I want to go to another country; I want to visit a tropical island; and I want to take a cruise. I really need to finish the process of getting my passport...and I need to use it!)
3. I want to learn how to ski and/or row some type of boat (kayak, rowboat, etc.)
I guess I need to think more about my bucket list because the next two aren't exactly bucket list items, but I figure why not...these are definitely two things I want to happen before I die, so here goes...LOL
4. Get married to a wonderful and loving man
5. Have wonderful and loving children


3. 5 celebs you'd love to hang out with for a day:
1. Beyonce (she's all over the place right now)
2. J. Cole (I feel a connection with him...see why here...We need to have a convo about the state of his album. I'm wondering where it is!)
3. Kerry Washington (let's face it, she's all over the place too)
Since I can't think of two more celebrities I would like to follow. I will think of two of my favorite characters from shows I enjoy watching.
4. Jeffrey DeMunn (Dale from The Walking Dead. I have enjoyed watching his character grow...and although I was upset with him when he left the group to be with his brother, I think he's realizing some things about his brother - I haven't seen yesterday's episode yet, so I don't say too much just yet)
5. Guillermo Diaz (Huck from Scandal. He's my absolute favorite character on the show. There's something about extreme loyalty that wins me over. He is a very good friend to those he befriends and he definitely gets the job done.)



4. 5 things you always carry in your purse:
(I'm not going to name the obvious things such as wallet, cell phone, iPad mini, sentimental pictures, etc.. Some things are a given!)
1. Backup chapstick
2. Notebook (pens & pencils)
3. Fingernail clippers
4. Lotion/hand sanitizer/cocoa butter
5. Umbrella




5. 5 books on your reading list:
1. The Bible
Let's face it. I don't really have a reading list. My schedule is super full. I barely have time in my days to do the things I NEED to do, let alone want to do. I'm currently reading the Bible all the way through. I'm also reading Joyce Meyer's devotional, Promises for Your Everyday Life. I'm interchangeably reading these because of the crunch of time, so trying to squeeze a book in there for leisure...nah. However, the last book I read was To Heaven and Back by Mary C. Neal. My coworker suggested this book. It was an easy read and very, very good. I recommend this book.


6. Share the last 5 pictures on your phone:

Promotion
Present

My Granny (at the top), (2nd row, from left to right) Aunt, Moma, Uncle, (bottom) youngest Aunt; my mom texted this picture to me and my sister

Matchbox - my favorite restaurant, so far, in DC
Scenery after a night out on the town

 photo Signature_zps851b8398.jpg

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

What are you thoughts?!

Blogs Buttons

Pharr Away
© Just Mi!. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig